Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Andrew, you the new carpenter?

That was the question that Osseh asked me this morning. Maybe it was a fair question based on my day. My day was mainly spent doing two things, repairing desks and moving them up to the rooms for class and fixing all the beds. The desk work was all done by me. The bed work was really Pastor Daniel’s thing. So, I help him with it, since we have one hammer, and he really wanted me to help him finish today. So as I left today, I was tired from working and moving the 30 or so bunk beds and getting them secured and ready for their bed nets. While the kids were taking their afternoon nap, Cari and I talked about some things we want to work on. That really is about it, a lot of work and not a lot of detail for a change. Check ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment