Thursday, September 9, 2010

Speechless

It is very hard to put into words what has happened the last three days. It’s hard to say that you choose 2B speechless, but I def have been. Worship on Sunday morning with the kids was unbelievable. I cried many tears, but tears of Joy as I watched a roomful of children praising God for what he had done for them. Just the pure passion and joy in the room was intoxicating. Even as good as worship was on Sunday, prayer time before bed each night is even more powerful. We praise God through song, dance, and prayer. I find myself weeping most nights, as I am unable to reach the same level of passion. I am reminded of the quote “In America you believe in God. In Africa we depend on God.” I continue to find myself speechless when worshiping with the kids.
The Bible says that when we get to heaven we will find ourselves praising God continuously around His throne. I feel as though I am getting a clearer picture of what heaven looks like each day. I use to think I would like to talk to Jesus and ask him some questions about things, but now I’m pretty sure the whole worship all the time thing will be just fine by me(as if it has anything to do with me). I am grateful for what I have already learned about myself from the kids. I am grateful for the example of worship they are for me. Finally, I will choose 2B speechless many more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment